The strange and wonderful life of a self-confessed bead addict (and speech and language therapist)

06 April 2012

Folksy (Bank Holiday) Friday!!

Hooray for bank holiday weekends! A whole four days to spend at home with my lovely man - just perfect!

Of course, it also means I'll finally get the time to catch up on some blogging, jewellery-making, decopatching, and adding new items to the Folksy store! Does anyone else find that modern life just gets in the way of all things crafty? Hmmm...think I'll file that one away for (yet another) article idea - perhaps one day I'll actually get around to writing it!!

Anyhoo, I promised AAAAGES ago to do a Folksy Friday post with monochrome items...and I've finally gotten around to it! Here are the lovelies that I've picked - in a typically jumbled fashion (that's just how we do things here). Check out the cheeky Easter reference with that gorge bunny cushion! Just click on each individual picture to be taken to the seller's store.


































Not forgetting my own monochrome stash...I made this lot months ago, and now I’m finally getting around to listing it, amongst some other goodies – take a look....

For the rest of the day, I’ll be enlisting my long-suffering man to help me put together a tutorial for a crocheted wire necklace, like this one, made on the first day of my Devon holiday away. Day two saw the creation of a matching twisted bracelet...watch this space!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Jen

    What a lovely collection - you can't beat monochrome for a classy look! Thank you for including my buttons :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome! I'll be doing a whole post about buttons sometime soon - watch this space! :)

      Delete
  2. Please help my careers. I am interested to in the field if you idea creative thinking. I have. Please help me

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...